GLAM'N'SLEAZE
Enter in Glam'N'Sleaze Forum!

or

REGISTER TO DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING!

GLAM'N'SLEAZE

BACK TO GLAM-N-SLEAZE BLOG

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

REMASTERED David Lee Roth - A Little Ain't Enough (Friday Music, 2007)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cphilton1

PostSubject: REMASTERED David Lee Roth - A Little Ain't Enough (Friday Music, 2007)   October 7th 2012, 2:52 pm

Hello,
A Little Ain't Enough is one of my favorite albums. It was remastered and re-issued in 2007 (in the UK I think) on a label called Friday Music (Catalog #FRM 1054). I have been looking for it for years to no avail; it has been out of print for some time. Occasionally someone lists it somewhere, but then it always turns out to be just the 1991 original version. Does anyone know where I might be able to find a copy? I would love to enjoy the remastered sound. Thank you!!!

Thanks,
Chris.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thunder3dan

PostSubject: Re: REMASTERED David Lee Roth - A Little Ain't Enough (Friday Music, 2007)   November 21st 2012, 3:40 am

I have been looking for this release as well. I have purchased the cd several times from buyers on ebay and amazon to only receive the original release. I tried to purchase the cd directly from Fridaymusic.com, but they stated the item is backordered, so I don't think I will ever receive a copy. It's crazy how difficult this cd is to locate. Have you had any luck?

Dan
Back to top Go down
View user profile

REMASTERED David Lee Roth - A Little Ain't Enough (Friday Music, 2007)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1